Woolrich Washable Wool Alaskan Shirt
A Woolrich classic, our Wool Alaskan Shirt was originally created for Alaskan gold prospectors more than 100 years ago. To this day it continues to be of the sturdiest, most durable shirts in our line-the 11.5 oz. wool/nylon twill offering dependable warmth and rugged wear season after season. Made from washable wool for easy cleaning, and featuring inner collar comfort liner to eliminate itching around the neck. Wool snap front provides serious cold protection. See below for additional information.
Fabrics & Features
- Prewashed wool fabric for soft touch
- Spread collar
- Poly/cotton inner comfort collarband
- Chest pockets with snap-closure flaps
- Durable front snap-closure
- 80% wool/20% nylon washable wool, 11.5 oz.
- Available in 3XL
Classic Fit: easy generous fit that drapes loosely